In this article, we'll learn how to create a column inside a Callout block.
This is an example of a double column inside a Callout block.
Introducing Watashi Classic. Inspired by Notion's own design aesthetics and colors.
We can't drag a block to the side of another block inside a Callout block to create columns.
- Create a Callout block.
- Add a new empty block inside the Callout block.
- Create a page inside the Callout block, and enter the page.
- Create a double or however many columns you like inside the page.
- Exit page and go back to the Callout block.
- Select the page block and turn it into text.
- You now have a columned section inside your Callout block.