This page will help you discover the beautiful religion of Islam.
Discover various topics from the meaning of Islam, description of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, about love, marriage issues, business transactions, parent-children relationship, and more.
Table of Contents
- Fundamentals of Islam
- Adhan (Call to Prayer)
- Prayer (Salah)
- Masjid al-Haram in Makkah
- Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Descriptions of the Prophet ﷺ
- The Prophet’s Mosque in Medina
- All about Love
- Description of Love
- Love between Spouses
- Be good to your Parents
- Islamic Finance
- Against usury/interest
- Business Concepts in Islam
Academics explaining the meaning of Islam.
Muslims are people who practice the religion of Islam. The word "Muslim" derives from Arabic and means "submitter (to God)".
Fundamentals of Islam
- to testify there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah,
- to establish prayer,
- to give charity,
- to fast the month of Ramadan, and
- to perform Hajj pilgrimage to Makkah if you are able to do so.
Faith is to believe in
- Allah (God),
- His angels,
- His books,
- His messengers,
- the Last Day,
- and to believe in fate, its good and its evil.
Adhan (Call to Prayer)
Adhan is the Islamic call to prayer recited by a muezzin at prescribed times of the day. The root of the word is ʾadhina أَذِنَ meaning "to listen, to hear, be informed about".
- Fajr (observed at dawn),
- Zuhr (observed at noon),
- Asr (observed late in the afternoon),
- Maghrib (observedafter sunset),
- and Isha (observed at dusk).
Masjid al-Haram in Makkah
A video of Muslims praying in congregation at Masjid al-Haram (Sacred Mosque).
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
Descriptions of the Prophet ﷺ
The Prophet’s Mosque in Medina
An inside look of the Masjid Nabawi.